The T800 FM transmitter will broadcast a speaker´s voice, music program, or audio service wirelessly up to 122m (400ft) to a listening audience.
Quick and easy setup: The installer simply connects a microphone with a XLR or 1/4” plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. Alternatively, the unit can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service.
The T800 features three channels on 863.250, 863.750 or 864.750 MHz. For simultaneous interpretation, up to three T800 transmitters may be installed in a single facility for broadcasting three languages with minimal crosstalk or interference. Audience participants use the three-channel R863 FM receiver (optional) to pick up the broadcast for language interpretation or hearing assistance applications.
• Sleek backlit LED display
• Three channel selectable: 863.250/863.750/864.750 MHz
• Preconfigured for use with R863 3-channel receivers
• Push button menu controls
• Flexible XLR and 1/4” combo jack; line-level (RCA) input
• Headphone monitoring jack
• Meets DDA requirements for hearing assistance
• 3 year warranty (30 days on accessories)
NOTE: The operating frequency on the T800 system is designed for European markets. The system can not be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 863 MHz operation.