Sorin Personal Voice Assistant with Handheld Microphone, Headworn Microphone, Auxiliary Input Cable, Belt Clip, Stand Clip, Belt/Shoulder Strap and Carry Case Pouch.
The Sorin helps those that suffer from a weak voice to be easily understood and heard by everyone in their daily lives. The voice assistant is also excellent for tour guides, teachers, trainers and spokespersons who need to project their voice to an individual or group. To use, the speaker talks into the provided head worn or handheld microphone.
Their voice is amplified through a small, lightweight speaker worn around the neck, or attached to a belt clip for hands-free operation. Adjustable volume control allows the speaker to project their voice with minimal effort. Additional line input allows user to amplify audio sources such as a CD, MP3 player, TV, etc. The Sorin can operate up to 30 hours at a time with rechargeable (lithium) batteries.
Gain: (HF Ave full on gain, 60 dB SPL in):
- 15.0 dB with handheld microphone
- 21.0 dB with headset microphone.
- Handheld microphone: 110.9 dB SPL = 20.9 dB gain
- Head worn microphone: 119.6 dB SPL = 29.6 dB gain
Sorin Spec Sheet (PDF)
Sorin Manual (PDF)
Sorin Brochure (PDF)
80dB signal-to-noise ratio
- All-in-one wireless receiver, 2-channel 10 Watt
power amplifier (15 Watt Peak, 10 Watt RMS)
- Place up to 3,000 feet away (at 216MHz) from the
stationary transmitter and 150 feet away from
a Listen portable transmitter to receive and amplify
the transmission audio. Perfect for soundfield
Operated. Plug into any outlet
or run it on batteries.
- Easily Field Tunable: Select from 57 channels
with the push of a button; compatible with most
- Backlit LCD display allows you to verify
channel selection, programming and RF signal strength.
You can also check if the channel has been electronically
locked to prevent changing.
- Adjustable Squelch: Mutes audio when RF signal
is not present.
- Simple to Operate: Top and rear controls allow
you to adjust volume or change channels as needed.
The back panel control of
- Programmable: Lock out unused channels.
- Unlimited number of Receivers Per Transmitter:
Use several speaker / receivers in the same area,
or use them in conjunction with your assistive
- Built in Antenna: The LR-600-216 (216MHz) has a range
of 100-150' (30.48-45.72m)
Beacon Data Sheet
This powerful sound system is portable, easy
to transport, and easy to set up. Everything
is built into one compact enclosure including
battery, storage bag, collapsible handle and
Entire system can be set up in seconds.
Can handle crowds of 5,000 (110 dB at 1 meter)
in AC mode. True AC/DC - can be plugged into
any 110/220V outlet or operated from the built-in,
rechargeable 12V battery. 300W of power in AC
mode, 60W in DC mode.
It includes 8 built-in speakers and 2 woofers,
2 microphone input jacks for wired microphones,
and 2 16-channel receivers for wireless microphones.
Use it with handheld wireless microphones, lapel wireless microphones, or wired tabletop microphones.
- No Tripod Stands Needed for Full Sound Distribution
- Durable Case w/ Wheels & Retractable Handle
- “Voice Over” Music Ducking
- Single or Dual Wireless w/ 16 User Selectable
- True AC/DC – 110/220 Power Supply or run it from the built-in battery pack.
4” Speakers & Two 8” Woofers